- In a skillet, add a small amount of vegetable oil and fry the onions until translucent
- Add the garlic to this and fry until lightly browned
- Transfer these contents into a larger soup pot
- To this pot, add the cut vegetables, broth, spinach leaves, bay leaves, sauce and salt and pepper
- Cook until the vegetables are almost soft and then add in the amaranth grains
- Cook this mixture for another 30-45 minutes
- Let it simmer until the grains have softened
- When ready to serve, remove the bay leaves and serve hot!
- Your winter favorite amaranth and vegetable soup is ready!
Check out other great recipes here!
Follow us on Instagram for more recipes, nutritional information and other great content!