- Combine the hung curd, cream cheese, onion, chives, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and mixed herbs in a Food Processor or Blender
- Blend the ingredients until completely combined
- After that, cover the mixture and refrigerate for 24 hours
- When ready to serve, cut out 2in circles from the bread slices
- Spread the hung curd mixture over the bread
- Top the bread with the thinly cut cucumber slices
- Garnish with pimientos or cherry tomatoes and dill
- Serve the delicious cucumber canapes immediately
Check out other great recipes here!
Follow us on Instagram for more recipes, nutritional information and other great content!